New Website! Try it out today and let us know what you think.
We turned 20 years old in April, and we thought it was about time we made some changes. We have been hard at work on a new website since January, and we would love to know what you think!
- All new design.
- 100% mobile friendly.
- Larger text everywhere.
- Buy It Now & Reserve Price Information.
- Auction Display Options: List, Tile, and Compact. Allows you to change the way your auctions are displayed. Click the buttons in the upper right-hand corner of the Auctions page to switch between them.
- Larger auction images everywhere
- Unified Profile for fast access to all your account settings.
- Browse to Snipes, Ended, Won, Lost, or All Auctions views from any page.
- Redesigned auction management buttons (Edit, Log, and Cancel).
- Filter Active Snipes by All, Low Max Bid, or Watched. Also, filter active snipes by Title, Seller Name, and Item Number.
- Edit Snipes right from the Snipes page. You don't need to find your place or re-filter your items.
- New date and time formats
- Enter a snipe from any page.
- Faster snipe entry.
- Redesigned Watch auction entry.
- New snipe tips during entry.
- Better Minimum bid information.
- Auction time left server time syncing. Know precisely how much time is left on your auctions.
- New Contact Us button on every page.
- We have integrated past support requests on the Contact Us page.
- Redesigned plan management page.
- Greater visibility into WinPoints balance and totals.
- Plus, over 50 other minor tweaks to make sniping with us easier.
This is your chance to help us make our service better. By using our new site and providing feedback on what you think, your suggestions will make our service better for everyone. If you have any questions, Contact Us, and we will be happy to assist you.
Thanks for all the website feedback! We have been busy and added / updated a bunch over the past few weeks.
- Sped up the Past and Lost auction pages by over 50x.
- Added the Help Center.
- Added website tour / guides.
- Added plan payments & management.
- Improvements to new account setup.
- Improved experience for older browsers. We still recommend using the latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge versions for the best experience.
- Squashed a few minor bugs - none caused any issues with bidding or entry.
Please keep sending us your feedback on the new website. We have had some great ideas and comments from everyone who messaged us.